Wednesday, June 9, 2010

cold as ice

It is as cold as ice in my house today. HALL(EY)UJAH!

Friends, you have no idea how much D and I have been suffering over the past two weeks. Our air conditioner has been....gulp...broken. I am so not a roughing, it's ok to be uncomfortable, type of girl. I love AC.

Sweat? in my house? ha ha ha

No, no, we should be comfortable in our homes not sweating!!

Well D and I have been sweating. We've had our windows opened (actually we've waved to the neighbors right out our open bedroom window ha), fans ablowin', and lots of popsicles.

After a very ugly hissy fit from me, I just couldn't take it anymore, our air conditioning is back in business. I have never been so happy to freeze.

If you are coming to my house anytime in the near future bring a sweater because this girl is going to be enjoying her AC.

-h

No comments: