Thursday, January 20, 2011

mission accomplished...so far

Well I put myself "out there" telling you all about my 5k goal. I was hoping for motivation and accountability and it worked! I have received so many positive comments and encouragement. Gracias!

Yesterday I was tired and walking seemed like the last thing I wanted to do, but I did it anyway because I was worried one of you would ask me about it....low and behold one of you actually did! ha!

A few of my running friends tell me I am "welll" on my way to running a 5k. : )

You guys know I'm only doing this so I can get a t-shirt and a medal, right? You get medals if you finish a race, right? right!? ha ha That's my other biig motivation.

-h

p.s. this is my 300th blog post!

1 comment:

libby said...

Congrats on 300. And wine make everything better. Not sure about productivity but it certainly makes the work less painful.