Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fever, 3 ways

Oh today was lovely in Ohio. 50 degrees and sunny. I am still recovering from this illness and have been cooped up in the house for days. The sunshine today was just what I needed.

I seriously sat in my driveway (because it was the only snow free surface on our property) for 25 mins soaking up all the Vitamin D I could get, pretending it was spring.

I still have a bit of a fever...Bieber Fever! ha ha ha Yes, I am blushing while I write this. shameful. However, last night on Glee they did some Bieber music and I am swooning! How dare they have a song on the show and not sell it on Itunes! So I downloaded the orginal instead..."baby, baby, baby, oh!" or as we like to sing it at the H/D household "halley, halley, halley, oh!".... ok, now you all think less of me...don't judge!

: )

I have spring fever, bieber fever, and a real fever.

love,
h

p.s. this post is dedicated to AR, who saw the genius long ago.

No comments: