Thursday, February 3, 2011

the sweetest gift my husband ever gave me

....was a glue gun.

Now that's not saying that I haven't recieved nice or romantic gifts from the man. On the contrary. How about the year he listened months in advance (we're talkin August) and remembered I wanted a NorthFace jacket for Christmas? Or on our wedding day when we bought and had sent over a Coach purse. looved that! Our first married Christmas he got me a gorgeous, monogrammed, comfy Restoration Hardware robe. Those are all wonderful, thoughtful gifts, but I am so lovin' the fancy glue gun he got me this past December 25th.

You all know you are old and married and not cool when you swoon over a glue gun, right?

This week I have made a wreath, felt flowers, and party decorations. My new glue gun is fast, has multiple gages, and comes with a stand. good gracious.

I am stunnin with my love glue gunnin' - lady gaga

Maybe D will get me a sewing machine for Valentines Day!?

-h

No comments: