Tuesday, February 8, 2011

nervous!!!!

I signed up for my 5k!!

oh man, can we talk about the nerves associated with doing this?

What if I am the last person to finish?

What if I take too long and they close the course, while I am still on it?

What if I have to pee while I'm running?

What if something terrible happens and it takes me like 2 hours to run 3.1 miles? embarrassing...

I will be running, make that jogging, in Toledo's Glass City Marathon on April 17, 2011.

omg, omg, omg I can't believe I am doing this!

Here we go!

-h

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO GET 'EM HALLEY!!! Good luck with this, and all the training leading up to it. :P

- D2

Kelsey said...

If you are the last person to finish then you'll still finish. BUT YOU WON'T BE!!

They won't close the course until the last marathoner finishes, right? I think you'll finish before then!

There are usually port-a-potties.

If something terrible happens then surely you'll just stop running, right?!

You are funny!

You will be so pumped and have so much adrenaline you could like win a medal in your age group or something, especially with your groovy new shoes. You will do great! I believe in you!