Thursday, November 26, 2009

home, home on the range..

D and I are at home visiting with our parents and family. My mom is whipping up yummy food, D's mom is prepping for the big day, and I am enjoying having nothing to do! : )

Today we will have breakfast with my family and then spend the rest of the day with D's. I am looking forward to NOT running around and eating 2-3 big meals. After dinner with D's family we are having a huge game night....cards, board games, beer....it should be great. An added bonus is that we haven't been home in a while and I really do love his family.

Tomorrow my family + H/D is going to go see The Blind Side.

Saturday we don't have any big plans other than eating Steak Sandwiches from Richards which we must do every time we come home! We also might visit the shooting range and break in D's new toy.

Sunday we are going to the Bengals vs. Browns game. D is a Browns fan and H + family are Bengals fans. I am expecting it to be a great game with lots of teasing and cheering.

D and I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving full of love and laughter. Have a great day and COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS!

-h

No comments: