Sunday, November 8, 2009

Rock Concerts and Spaghetti

Fun day planned for today!! D and I and 4 other couples are going to a Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert and then out to dinner at the Spaghetti Warehouse. I am pumped.

Secretly, in the privacy of my own car, by myself....

....I have been listening to Christmas music...

I know, I know, I should wait until after Thanksgiving, but this year I am chomping at the bit for the Christmas season. The concert this afternoon will just throw me over the edge. There is no turning back. I cannot hold out any longer. Christmas music is now here to stay. (at least, at my house)

Enjoy your Sunday,
H

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Haha I had some on in the car yesterday and remember specifically that I made sure all the windows were rolled up so no one could hear what I was listening to, hahaha.