Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thankful

I am thankful for:

*My 1 day work week!! During that day we are watching Pocahontas, eating "Native American " food (dried fruit, beef jerky, pumpkin bars, tortilla chips,etc.), and going to art class! Oh man, I am excited!

*My Dyson vacuum. You can't believe how much that dirt that thing sucks up!

*You guys. I had a fun fun time on Saturday with our friends. I was looking around and thinking, "I can't believe this is my life." You make me laugh and D's birthday extra fun!

*Christmas. ok Thanksgiving too. I can't wait for all the traditions, family, and food.

*Jobs

*The men and women who serve our country and keep us safe.

*Cute little kids who make my heart melt and put a smile on my face....even when they puke AND poop on me...yes little J I am talking to you...and Boo...I have no doubt that you will also "christen" me at some point.

*Diet Coke

*My family. duh!

and D for always keeping me entertained.

WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?

-h