Thursday, November 12, 2009

ops....christmas music is OUT!!

Today I had a little mishap....




There are those of you who will not believe that what happened was truly an accident...but really... it was ...


This afternoon I was happily enjoying my DVRed episode of Glee, singing along, bouncing up and down on the couch, dancing may or may not have been involved, when I decided to look for Glee Cast songs on Itunes.


Imagine my euphoric surprise when I realized that Glee had just released it's Season One sound track. I AM STILL REALLY REALLY PUMPED ABOUT THIS...1 HOUR LATER! : )


Anywho, I was clicking around checking to see if all the songs from Season One were on the CD or just a few, when I clicked the "Buy Album" button.


For real people, it was an accident.


My thoughts went something like this, "Ops, I didn't mean to do that. I wish I hadn't disabled the 'Do you want to buy this song/album?' prompt. Oh well!! yay!!! It's Glee!! Weeee!! Wow, I'm really overly excited about this...."


: )

For now, just right now, Christmas music is OUT. I am jamming to fake teenagers doing cover songs....and loving, I repeat, LOVING, it!


-H

No comments: