Monday, May 17, 2010

rain rain go away

I am so sad!!! It is supposed to rain and thunder storm NON-STOP until next Wednesday!!! Weather.com says that this Thursday should me sunny (thank goodness). I thought April showers brought May flowers.....

You better believe I will be capitalizing on the sunny weather Thursday. I think I'll take a walk, eat outside, and open the windows to say the least.

On this rainy day I am taking care of business at home. I'm making all the phone calls I dread making (school related/health-auto insurance related/etc.) and tidying up. I guess that's an ok way to spend a day when you can't go outside.

D is going to be out of town for the latter half of this week. Which means I'll be doing some extra visiting with the ladies of Findlay...that and eating Lean Cuisines....which is my favorite not guilty- guilty pleasure when D is away!

-H

No comments: