Thursday, May 27, 2010

sucker!

I am a TOTAL sucker for Glee.

It's ridiculous.

This past Tuesday Glee featured Lady Ga Ga!!!! I was literally on the edge of my seat with this absurd smile on my face. D walked in the room and said "14 year old girls and Halley's everywhere are peeing their pants right now while watching this!" ha ha! So true.

Because I am obsessed and impatient I bought Glee Volume 3 DELUXE edition on Itunes today. **swoon** I adore it!! Besides the Glee cast....this CD includes music with Idina Menzel and Olivia Newton-John.

I can't even talk about how much I love this show and CD.

I now own 4 Glee Cast CD's.

How old am I? This Glee thing is rivaling my Jonathon Taylor Thomas obsession circa 1998.
Come on, Ladies....I know there are a few of you out there who know EXACTLY what I'm talking about when I mention the JTT obsession!!

k. I'm off to jam my new music.
-H

No comments: