Sunday, October 10, 2010

sandwich delivery = yum!

Last week, or maybe 2 weeks ago, a new sandwich place literally popped up in our town. Jimmy Johns. You all know I love me some novelty so when I found out they deliver I was over the moon! jumping, dancing, yelling....just a bit overkill...but I was excited.

Today D and I ordered 2 sandwiches, chips, and a pickle and were promised that our order would be delivered "freakishly fast" insert more jumping, dancing and yelling. : )

I literally waited on my front doorstep.

Low and behold 10 minutes later there were sandwiches.

They were good. Although they did forget to add my alpha sprouts, onion, and salt/pepper, BUT it's a new store and it literally popped up out of thin air so I'll give them some grace.

D and I enjoyed them on our patio.

10 minutes later my next door neighbor walks out of her back door with a Jimmy Johns bag, she saw our sandwiches and was inspired to order some of her own. When she called they were like "Which street? St xxx? We were JUST there!"

ha ha

I think I should get a referral cookie or something.

-H

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

oooh Jimmy Johns was our late night college go-to at UD and UT. Tennessee, not Toledo ;) I'm sure they're as good at noon as they are at 3 am :)