Sunday, October 31, 2010

....tis the season

Tomorrow is November 1st.

Um...where did this year go? Seriously?

For me, November marks the (early) beginning of the holiday season. That means baking, guests, parties, shopping, etc.

I'm not going crazy, just preparing.

My goal for this holiday season is simplicity.

I'm going to bake some cookies, spend quality time with friends and family, and enjoy the season. I am going to make a point of not stressing out about the little things. I am going to think and reflect about the true meanings of Thanksgiving (being thankful) and Christmas (Jesus).

Hold me accountable for that. k? thanks.

I love love love the upcoming traditions and nostalgia associated with the holiday season.

Tomorrow I'll be talking about preparing for and hosting guests gracefully....tis the season for guests! : )

-h

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

We should watch It's a Wonderful Life over Skype this year. Is it a date?!