Saturday, October 16, 2010

these are the days..

Saturday morning at the H/D household means early morning coffee and doughnut runs. Recently we have discovered the yumminess that is Tim Horton's Apple Fritter Timbits and it is a good thing.

Today is crisp and sunny. I'm wearing my work hat (aka. a ladies New Balance hat with paisley swirls, that I only wear on work days so I don't have to wash my hair! ; ) and yoga pants. D is working in the yard and I'm bringing him snacks/drinks. The un-stolen Ipod is playing in the garage. Our neighbors are out and about and frequently come by to chat. I am hunting around for backyard treasures, pinecones and acorns. Around here, there are mums to be planted, pumpkins to be picked, and apple cider to be drank.

....and I am lovin' it.

Tonight I anticipate firepits, huddled neighbors, and hot chocolate.

These are the days.

-h

No comments: