Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Good Day

Not much to report today. It wasn't an overly exciting day but a good one!

After our wedding (D & I incase you were wondering) last August, I endeavored to sell off wedding junk. I turned to TheKnot.com. I created a webpage and posted an ad. At that point in time I sold a few items but didn't get rid of all the junk.

So today I figured that while I was in my parent's home, with nothing to do, I would organize and repost the ad for the wedding junk. BINGO! Wedding season is right around the corner and I got a ton of replies.

Besides the fact that I am getting rid of the wedding junk, I am also gaining some cash for my outlet mall shopping adventure later this week. DOUBLE BINGO!!

Here's how the exchange is going down:
*Brides to be will meet me in the parking lot of a local Panera Bread
*They are to bring cash only
*Any of my wedding junk is up for grabs
*Brides to be get my high quality, awesome wedding junk, I get rid of it, and some extra cash
*Everyone is happy
*The end.

Today, I also had dinner with my sister in law and my fake 'almost' cousin in law (my real cousin in law, N, needs to be proposing here soon but that's another story). It was a very fun evening. I even put on makeup and used hairspray. whoa. We chatted about family stuff, celebrity gossip, and the ongoings in our lives. It's super nice to love your family in law and I do.

That's all folks!
-H

No comments: