Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!

mmm...church 'potluck' breakfast, ham sandwich for lunch, marshmallow peeps...it's been a good eating day so far. yum. yum.

Let's see, last I updated I told you about outlet shopping with my favorite fake 'almost' cousin-in-law. It was fabulous!! I got some beautiful polka-dot flip flops from the Gap and (brace yourself) a new Coach wristlet!! yay!

The next day my dear husband returned from his business trip : ) and I got a new haircut and highlights. I am loving the highlights. They are subtle and natural and I love them.

Yesterday D and I woke up early went to a local whole in the wall restuarant for breakfast. Then we went to the bank to close our old bank account and to pay off our only credit card. As of right now our only debt in the whole world is our student loans and that makes me super happy. After that my family celebrated Easter. We have a huge meal: ham, mac and cheese, roasted potatoes, deviled eggs, veggie tray, rolls, broccoli casserole, and pineapple upside down cake. It was delicious. We followed that with a little Mario Cart Wii. Fun times with the family.

Today is Easter. This morning we went to church, had breakfast with our church 'family', breakfast at D's grandparent's house, D and his cousins are currently playing golf, and I'm watching a movie and doing laundry. This evening we are celebrating Easter with D's family by having dinner another large delicious meal. THEN driving 3 hrs home.

whew! Now you are up-to-date. I hope you have a wonderful Easter....and try to remember that it's about more that chocolate covered bunnies and eggs.

-H

No comments: