Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm wiped.

I have no energy.

I seem to be tiring out very quickly these days. It's a vicious cycle. I feel a bit better, get some energy, do something (take a walk, run an errand, etc.), then immediately am worn out.

Today I hung around my parent's house, did some laundry, and watched a movie. Around 6 I was starting to feel hungry and decided to go out and grab a bite to eat.

Lately, if something sounds good to eat D and/or I venture out to find it, no matter how far, becuase very few things have been sounding edible to me.

It was Chick-fil-a today. The nearest one is 30 mins away. Eh, I had some energy so I decided to go. I ate my food and then noticed a Target near by. I love love love Target, so I couldn't resist a quick visit. ha I ended up buying Easter candy for my family. Then, I saw a TJ Maxx (my second love) and decided to head in for a new hair dryer.

By the time I got back into the car, after my few quick visits, I was pooped. I cannot describe the degree of tired I was experiencing. Mind numbing, body aching, tired.

Now I am home in my pj's chilling in front of the tv. ahhh!

I truly hope I start to get my stamina back soon. There is no way I could handle a classroom of students right now. Subsitute teachers are not allowed mid day naps. : (
-H

No comments: