Wednesday, April 8, 2009

money, money, money!!

I sold some wedding junk today and left $135 richer! oh yeah! The brides that I met were very fun. They kept congratulating me and asking ME for wedding tips! As if I am some married role model. Money and ego stroking. I am one happy lady.

But the day gets even better. After much internal debate I decided to spend my new found money on a fancy schmancy hair cut/highlight appointment. I called the salon, requested my favorite stylist and luckily got an appointment for Friday!! yay!! So next time I see some you I will be sporting an over-priced cut and color and feeling like hot stuff. Watch out world.

But wait there's more... Then I call my dad, partially to brag about how business savvy I am, and end up with an invitation-which I accepted- to join him at Freddies Bar. After my first 1/2 of a Bud Light in at least a month (I'm a real heavy drinker.... ; ) Dad and I decided to grab a bite to eat. We ended up at a local hotel for dinner. Food was great and it was nice to have some one on one time with my padre.

Plans for tomorrow include a road/shopping trip with my favorite fake 'almost' cousin in law and church. and unbridled bliss and anticipation for my upcoming hair appointment.

-H

No comments: