Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday!! Weekend Plans

HAPPY BIRTHDAY M!!
Today is my sister's birthday! Love you!

I am lovin' the fact that today is Friday. Here is what D and I will we doin':

Friday: No real plans. A movie? Dinner? I need to make some returns at the mall about 40mins away. Perhaps we'll do that tonight.

Saturday: D, me, H2/D2, M, D, & baby J, are all headed to Oktoberfest. I am not a beer drinker...at all....but am super excited about the beer garden, food, and music. It should be a great day.

Sunday: Church. Work picnic numero 2. Preparing for next week...meaning me working. The teacher I am subbing for is scheduled for an induction on Friday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for her! ah! I have to be grown up and go to work every day. I haven't done that in a while. I'm excited to get back into the swing of things and to celebrate the holidays with a bunch of bright-eyed second graders : )

Hoping your weekend is relaxing and fun.
-h

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yaya!!!!! did you know you are a suggested google search!