Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Top 10 Pig Flu *MUST HAVES*

10. Hand Sanitizer- for keeping hands germ free after coughing and runny noses

9. Clorox Wipes and Lysol- to keep D and those around me from getting sick

8. Cough Drops- or Jolly Ranchers! yum! To keep your throat well lubricated and lessen violent coughs.

7. Sprite, Gatorade, Water, Apple Juice, Chicken Broth, etc.

6. Chap Stick

5. Tissues with Aloe-your nose will thank you!

4. A Thermometer- gotta keep checking on that fever.

3. Heating Pad/Ice pack- for various aches and pains

2. Tamiflu- A big shout out to D's work for providing employees and their family members with Tamiful. It saved me from a trip to the pharmacy today and allowed me to take my medication at an earlier time (hopefully lessening the effects of the flu)!!

drum roll, please

1. A Snuggie...I know what you are thinking...Halley you are obsessed...however in this situation the snuggie is perfect for providing warmth while suffering from chills and body aches. All day today I used a normal blanket but was FROZEN when I wasn't all the way "tucked in." Finally, around 9pm tonight I put on the snuggie and covered myself with a blanket. ta da! No more freezing!

No comments: