Saturday, October 3, 2009

out of body experience

Since the accident I've been having these sort of "out of body" experiences. It's like I'm sitting, talking to friends, but my perspective is more like I'm looking on? It makes me feel a bit dizzy and out of sorts. The doctor says that's normal and I might not feel "quite right" for a few weeks. That's what happens with you get smacked in the head.

I am feeling much better. Just sore.

I think going out to lunch, visiting, and hanging out with friends helps to take my mind off things. So, thanks everyone.

I can't help but feel bad about all the bills I am racking up. Surgery, CAT scans, once a week doctor visits, now the car... Obviously none of this is my direct fault but it's all related to me, you know? Because the accident was a hit and run D and I (instead of the semi truck driver who hit me!) will be paying our $500 deductible and our rates will probably go up. lovely.

D and I are taking it easy this weekend. Just hanging around the house, possibly checking out a movie, visiting H2D2's new puppy Oliver!!, and going to a work picnic.

that's all folks.
-h

No comments: