Sunday, October 4, 2009

little turkey

On Friday I had the pleasure of visiting with my D/J and H2. D (not to be confused with my D. I could not remember her number) and her husband M just celebrated their first wedding anniversary last Sunday. I offered to babysit J as my "gift" for their anniversary. Little did they know.... I had big plans for my time with J....we were going to do a project for mom and dad.

Well, I got in my accident on the day they planned to go out = I didn't babysit. But I still had all my materials for the big project.

So Friday afternoon I went to D/J's house and stole her baby away for about an hour.

Isn't he precious?!

This is what we created:

H2 had to hold the poor guy down while I painted his hand, realized he would immediately clinch his fist, cry, hate me, etc and then again when I decided to try his foot instead.

Word to the wise....painting a 2 month old's hand to make a hand print is HARD. I highly recommend making a foot print instead.

Anywho ,Happy Anniversary D and M! Love you guys! Enjoy your first piece of artwork from J!

-h

No comments: