Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Monday

Last week was C r A Z y!

I started my subbing job. Which was a bit nutty because the kids were excited about Mrs. R (their teacher) having her babies (twin girls). Then they were transitioning from one teacher to another, which meant testing every limit....twice....possibly three times. According to the class Mrs. R doesn't make them do science lessons and they get double recess? um. no. Mrs. R nor Mrs. Halley is a fool.

Last week I also started 3x a week massage therapy, chiropractic care, and physical therapy. All in all it is not that bad, or painful, just time consuming. I am a bit sore and have to ice my neck 20 mins on and 20 mins off 5x a day. I think it's making a difference. Thank goodness.

Being the klutz I am I fell twice on Thursday. It was rainy and slippery and I bruised my knees and stubbed my toe. ugh.

It's a new week. I am looking forward a fresh start. Doesn't the thought of a clean slate make Monday morning seem more appealing? I like it.

-h

No comments: