Tuesday, October 27, 2009

ranting and raving. yes. i am dramatic.

Ok, I haven't been on here in a while and I have to apologize because my first post back is going to be a complaint.

I am sick.

I think I offended God because why? why? WHY? am I sick right now? huh?

I use hand sanitizer 5x a day. literally. I Clorox wipe my desk. I Lysol the classroom.

But here I am at 4:40 in the morning hacking my lungs out, with a fever, chills, body ache, a burning chest/ears/throat, the hacking caused vomiting...which happened in the sink...because I couldn't make it one more step to the toilet.



oh yea, and D is out of town for the week.

Brilliant.

So much for my Trick or Treat plans or the local Halloween Parade.

At school they had to hire a sub for a sub (me). K...if you are reading this...DO NOT SUB FOR MY CLASS...they are covered in nasty germs.

I'm home attempting to keep my germs to myself.

-H

p.s. I am getting swabbed for pig flu tomorrow. ha ha ha. After everything that has happened this year I had better not have pig flu or I'm going to invest in a human bubble. seriously. I think it's necessary.





No comments: