Saturday, June 20, 2009

24 hours in review

In the past 24 hours. I visited Millennium Park, went to the Skydeck @ the Sears Tower, took an architecture rive cruise on The Chicago's First Lady, went to see Second City, and ate AWESOME authentic Mexican food. yay! Here are a few pics. enjoy.


View from the Chicago's First Lady tour boat.
D in front of Navy Pier while on a boat.

Lunch.
Us at under Trump Tower

Husband and me @ the top of Sears Tower.

View from the Sears Tower. wowza.

D and D2 admiring a sculpture from China....in reality it's a camo painted oil rig....why?


D and I at Millennium Park.
"the bean" = awesome sculpture in Millennium Park = good for picture taking
This is a picture of me and D and D2/H2 in "the bean" in Millennium Park. D is in yellow and I'm the girl in teal hanging on to him. : )

Tonight we are headed to Cafe Ba Ba Reba for tapas and then to Mary Poppins. Tomorrow Gino's Pizza, Navy Pier, etc. More pictures to come.
-H

No comments: