Friday, June 12, 2009

boooring weekend, any suggestions?

D and I have no plans for this weekend.
Some find that relaxing.
It sends me into a panic.
I need a plan. I have to know what is happening next. I do not want to be stuck in the house or on the couch.

Here's what we've got so far:
Friday- So far we have both just crashed. Napping. Dinner while watching tv.

Saturday- D need to fix his car. We have only had one drivable car since November. Now that I am starting a new job we need two. Keep your fingers crossed for him. I have terrible visions of the car falling off the jacks onto him. (Did I mention I'm a worry-wart?)

Sunday- Church

Now here's where YOU come in. Leave me a comment with things I could do to entertainment myself on my boring weekend. : )

-H

...... did I mention I'm desperate?

No comments: