Monday, June 15, 2009

hello monday

well, it's monday. I was supposed to start my new job today, but they are understaffed or haven't hired everyone yet, so they are waiting till they have all their employees to have us start at the same time. WOW! Does that make any sense?

Anyway, my big exciting day consists of this:

folding mountains of laundry
cleaning the kitchen
maybe a bathroom
going to the hospital for a test
returning a dress
going to AAA
re-doing/planting a flower pot

i can't remember the rest.

Super exciting right? I am a bit stressed trying to get everything in order at home before I start work. I have been home with loads of free time for a year. I am used to my schedule. I am majorly excited about this new job, but curious how I am going to handle home stuff and work stuff. I tend to do everything in life with 120%. I am an over-over-achiever. Which means I want my house spic and span before I got back to work, tomorrow!?, and that I will spend a large amount of time organizing/decorating/buying crap/lesson planning for my classroom. oy!

Keep your fingers crossed for me! : )

-H

Oh!! and on Friday D and I and D/H are going to Chicago! yay! so add that to my list of things to do this week!

No comments: