Friday, June 12, 2009

count your pennies!!

How I turned this



into this



Last week something incredible happened to me. I took some random change to the bank and walked out $258.55 richer. Oh my Gosh!!! D is a change collector. If he receives a coin as change he throws it in a jar, his car cup holders, my purse, or (my personal favorite) his pants pockets (which I rarely check prior to throwing into the washing machine, and the change clinks around the washer *annoyingly* for an hour).
Well I will NEVER complain about his change habit again. EVER. : )
When I called my dear sweet husband, squealing about my new found jackpot, he suggested I use the money to purchase a Pandora charm bracelet I had been eyeing. What a guy!
yay! yay! yay!
Being the loving wife that I am, I agreed to split the new found jackpot with him...seeing as how it was originally his change....
Now I have a darling new bracelet with three pretty charms: a Republican elephant, a pink polka dot glass charm, and a giraffe. And D has a new membership to a local sportsmans club.
We are happy people.
-H

No comments: