Monday, July 20, 2009

baby names....

nope..still not for me! ha

I was getting my hair highlighted on Friday and causally chatting with the hairdresser. Our conversation went something like this:

Hairdresser: I am going to apologize in advance for checking me phone like a maniac, my sister was is in labor and was just taken to the hospital!

Me: Wow! That's so exciting! Check your phone as much as you want, I would be too.

Hairdresser: Thanks

Me: So does your sister know what she's having?

Hairdresser: Yep, it's a baby boy.

Me: (insert squeal) yay! Does she have a name picked out?

Hairdresser: His name will be Cain. I don't think they've picked out a middle name yet.

Me: ............. How are they going to spell that?

Hairdresser: C A I N, you know like in the Bible

Me: (insert jaw drop) oh......that's a lovely name.....

You know, it's been a while since I was in Sunday School but Cain from the Bible murdered his brother right? and then he had to wonder alone, aimlessly in the wilderness, right?

uh.... great Biblical baby name

1 comment:

Rachel Schulze said...

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!