Monday, July 6, 2009

my *big* plans for the week.

D & I have been going non-stop.

We celebrated the holiday weekend by camping with friends. Tent camping. In a tent. And it was a blast! I surprised myself and my husband by enjoying myself! haha

Today I am spending some time poolside and making/eating homemade pizza with my girlfriends. Listen, if there is an upside to not having a full-time job....this is it. I truly enjoy my free time. It's also handy that my friends don't have full-time jobs either, so with a quick phone call I have lunch dates and shopping buddies.

Thursday I am headed to Cleveland Clinic. boo!! I am getting a second opinion about Salmonella and it's repercussions. In an effort to make the trip half way fun we are headed to Frankenmuth, MI after the doctor's appointment. D & I are going to take in the sights, visit Bronners, and eat a famous chicken dinner.

Friday morning we are packing up and leaving Frankenmuth for Traverse City, MI for the National Cherry Festival. D has been travelling to this city for a year for work projects.... little did I know that it's a tourist town, famous for cherries! Finally it's my turn to go! I am pumped about the festival (...you know how I love a good festival!) and am excited to visit the local wineries and Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes.

It's a busy week. yay for D and his 3 day work week! : ) horray that I get an extra day of vacation for going to the doctor (it's kinda like getting a happy meal after you get shots @ the pediatrician! but I get a chicken dinner and to visit a giant Christmas store!!!)
-H

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are having too much fun!!! Keep it up.