Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My name is Halley, and I have a magazine problem...


Oh boy am I excited!! I love love love magazines. It is a shameful addiction.

Anywho...today I came across some splendid news: Amazon.com has Real Simple Magazine subscriptions (for a year!!!) on sale for $5. YES you read that correctly. 12 issues for $5. That is a $45 savings.

I already ordered mine. I am even thinking of giving these subscriptions as gifts.

ahhh, this made me so very happy. I thought I'd pass it along.

enjoy.
-H

1 comment:

Rachel Schulze said...

You know how drug addicts have dealers they call to hook them up and get them addicted? Well, you do realize that I am your magazine dealer and have started you in a destructive path down the smut magazine/magazine addiction route! Call me if you need some more smut! I get new in every day! LOL