Friday, July 24, 2009

weekend plans

I'm headed back to Findlay today!! Only to turn around and come right back to Hamilton!! ha ha

Today I am keeping M/D3 in my prayers. They are the couple that I threw the baby shower for the first weekend in July. M sent out an e-mail that D3 went into labor yesterday afternoon!!! How exciting!! I have not heard any news since...I'm imagine they are busy....but I hope and pray that D3 had or is having a quick, easy, and safe labor and that their baby boy OR girl is healthy and happy.

Friday: I am traveling to Findlay to repack my bags and wait for D to get home from a business trip so we can both get back into a car and travel back to our hometown. whew! That's alotta driving....

Tonight, if we make it home in time, we are headed to D's hometown parish festival. Oh it should be great!! I love love love festivals. AND THERE WILL BE INSTANT BINGO! (I forgot to budget for that. big oops!)

Saturday: I will be waiting in the Costco parking lot for the store to open at 9am, so that I can pick up roses for centerpieces for my grandparents-in-law's 60th anniversary brunch. Upon selecting and paying for roses, I will get back into my car (again!) and drive 40 mins home to assemble the centerpieces and meet my mother-in-law at the venue to decorate.

Next I am headed to my family reunion....which could be super fun or interesting.....

D and I will probably end the night back at the festival or at his cousin, N's house.

Sunday:
Mass @ 10:30am

Brunch @ 12pm

Bridal Shower @ 1pm

Visit with family and then head home.

This is going to be one crazy (and fun!) weekend!

-h

No comments: