Wednesday, July 8, 2009

TIGHTLY wound

"Life's difficulties are intended to make us better, not bitter."
-my Chinese fortune cookie
Aw man! The even the Chinese restaurant is onto my bitterness!! uncool.
I don't want to whine...but I'm stressed. and frustrated.
Tomorrow I am headed to Cleveland Clinic for a Salmonella second opinion. I'm nervous. I do not want more bad news.
I'm also feeling job pressure. Remember that blog post about my new job? um...the budget was cut...so no job for me! I have applied all over. I am a great substitute teacher. Heck, I'm a great teacher. I continually go above and beyond and still no phone calls or interviews. boo! I am trying to trust the Lord about this issue but it is so very frustrating. I just want to be the best person I can be. To my fullest potential.
alright, ok, enough belly-aching.
Tomorrow after I see the doctor. I'm getting a glass of wh...wine. I'll tell D to keep 'em coming because I am going to relax this weekend.
-H

No comments: