Wednesday, July 1, 2009

oh baby!

haha no, not me!!


I'm hosting a fourth of July themed baby shower on Thursday! : ) Everything is red, white, and blue and All American Baby themed.

Here's a sneak peak of what I've got in store:
The invitation. Wanna hear my nifty poem? "It's our country's birthday, but it won't be very long....before Baby P comes marching along. Let's celebrate Baby P's upcoming 'Independence Day with a party for Diana." Cute huh? I like the envelope/backing because it's like opening a present from the mail!

Party supplies all ready to go!

Silverware...well it's plastic-ware...wrapped and tied in a bow.

Silver/Plastic-ware in a basket. I love details.

I thought it would be fun for our guest of honor, aka, baby mama to don something special. So she's going to wear a festive red, white, and blue lay.....because she got laid....so lame I know but it made me laugh.

I bought these beads for all the other guests so that our guest of honor, aka, baby mama won't feel out of place.

Favors!!! Red, white, and blue sippy cups filled with, you guessed it, red, white, and blue candy!

And I couldn't throw a party without gussying up my front porch!

....right down to my half dead flowers!

I am so very excited for this party. Many more pictures to come! I am baking red, white, and blue star cookies today and preparing chicken caesar pasta salad. yum!

-H

No comments: