Wednesday, August 12, 2009

awkward

An *honest to god* REAL conversation:
Man: My wife and I went to a concert last week
D: .....Oh yeah? How was it? What kind of crowd does that attract?
Man: There were a lot of buff guys without their shirts on.
D: .........
Man: My wife and her friend were checkin' them out.
D: .........
Man: My friend said "What's up with that?" I told him, "I don't care she can check them out....they can get her going now and I get to finish her off later"
D: ..........................................
H: ........well that's a positive way to look at it.......?
D: ..... ? .....
so so so awkward.
comments?
-h

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O_o that is pretty ackward, I personally liked your input. Very positive yourself . I would have laughed ackwardly and said "bye".