Thursday, August 6, 2009

paper products!!?

I have the best best best anniversary gift for D! ha! I have been thinking and thinking and thinking of what to get him....and last night it came to me. In a moment of sheer genius. I am a genius. : )

You, of course, have to wait until Monday to find out how smart I am (after I give it to him.)

Yay for me!

-h

p.s. For all you happily wed people out there....Here is a list of the traditional anniversary gifts by year.

Year 1- Paper (good luck)

Year 2- Cotton

Year 3- Leather

Year 4- Fruit and Flowers

Year 5- Wood

Year 6- Candy

Year 7- Cooper and Wool

Year 8- Bronze

Year 9- Pottery (Barn!?)

Year 10- Tin

Year 11- Steel

Year 12- Silk

Year 13- Lace

Year 14- Ivory

Year 15- Crystal

then is skips a few years....

Year 20- China

Year 25- Silver

Year 30- Pearl

Year 35- Coral

Year 40- Ruby

Year 45- Sapphire

Year 50-Gold

Year 55-Emerald

Year 60-DIAMOND!! and eveything after that is diamond too! ha! yay!

No comments: