Friday, August 21, 2009

Thank GOD in Heaven it's Friday!

I am so so glad it's Friday! why? D is gonna be home tonight! I have really been missing him this week. Let's hope he doesn't hit Indy traffic! (and that he doesn't have to travel as much next week!)

In case you were wondering.....here are our weekend plans:

Friday: I am hurrying to tidy the house after work today (I'm subbing) and then picking up a movie and pizza and wine. Tonight is going to be a low key kinda night.

Saturday: Barn Raising. Our friend A is working on his barn this weekend, in hopes of getting it ready for his wedding reception in 3 weeks! Talk about pressure... D will probably be there from 9am-6pm or later. I will hop over sometime around noon to hang out. I hope it's not super hot or rainy.

Sunday: Church. In the evening we are having some friends over for dinner, again very low key. Then D has to leave again! boo! He should be home most of next week though!

Those are my plans. What are YOU doing this weekend?

-h

No comments: