Monday, August 17, 2009

Pandora, Pedicures, and a Painkiller

whew!! What a weekend! My house was brimming with people!

Saturday, while the boys golfed, my sister-in-law Emily, cousin-in-law Theresa, almost-fake-cousin-in-law Jaci, and I ventured out for some girly fun. Oh and did we have fun!

After a delicious lunch at Olive Garden the four of us headed to a local jewelry store to shop for Pandora beads and bracelets. I have so enjoyed my Pandora bracelet. It is exciting and surprising to receive new beads and then to re-arrange the them on the bracelet. : ) It just gives me a thrill!

On Friday Theresa and her sister Tillie gave/sent me two new Pandora beads. I was so surprised and touched. It also made me feel very loved...which I appreciated!

Anywho, the new beads inspired me to check out MORE Pandora products. I also wanted to spread the love and help Jaci start a bracelet. So Emily, Theresa, Jaci, and I went to the jewelry store.

I love the jewelry store. They are always so nice and charming. The sales people normally turn up the charm because I am a total sucker and cash cow! ha ha I enjoy having my rings cleaned, admiring sparkly jewelry, trying on sparkly jewelry, and just playing. Saturday I did all of the above! It was heaven.

I bought two new beads (pictures to come later), Theresa bought a bead, and Jaci started a bracelet. So much fun!

After spending a bit too much money, the girls and I headed to a hole in the wall nail salon to get our toes done. mmm, foot rubs and shiny new nail polish. This pedicure thing is actually a new tradition. 2 weeks ago, the boys were golfing so I called Jaci and Emily and asked if they wanted to meet me for a pedicure. (Sorry Theresa!) We had a great time. When it was all over I still felt like I could be more relaxed.....so we went out for a drink.

Saturday we continued the tradition. Following our pedicures we headed to Cheddars for a drink. My favorite drink at Cheddars is a "Painkiller" (limit 2 per customer...SERIOUSLY). I am a total lightweight. You draw your own conclusions about what happened next. ; )

It was such a great great day.

So here is my shout out to Theresa, Emily, and Jaci! Love you guys!

-h

No comments: