Monday, August 31, 2009

books i want to read.

I love to read. I could spend hours curled up with a warm blanket and a good book.

I am currently reading the Harry Potter series. I have seen all the movies, enjoyed them, and am now reading the books. I certainly see what all the fuss is about. They are good!

I have just finished the fourth HP book and am going to start the fifth book tomorrow (hopefully!). I have very much enjoyed reading these books. They are rich in detail and suspense.'
When I saw the previews for this movie I was instantly hooked. I couldn't help but be intrigued by the unique storyline. I intended to read the book prior to seeing the movie, but I was number 478 in line to rent the book at the library.... SO....I saw the movie. It was good, but it left me wanting more of an explaniation and detail. I am positive that the book has to be 20x better. So, I guess I'll wait in line at the library. Or, more likely, I will get impatient and buy the book. : )

This book is incredibly popular. There is like a cult following. Until a week ago I had no clue what the book was about. However, on a random trip to Target (same trip that I purchased a snuggie) I picked up the book and read the back cover. Uh...I have to read this book. I am once again intrigued by the unique plot.
Have you read or heard anything about these books? Any suggestions of other books I should check out?
-H

No comments: