Friday, August 14, 2009

love of my life 2.0

I am in loove.
This man just makes me swoon.

He makes my life easier, which puts a smile on my face. He is handy. He is always ready to tackle any task I give him, quickly and efficiently. He is gentle.

Who is this wonderful man?
Well it's not my husband!!
Sorry D!
I am in love with Mr. Clean Magic Erasers

As you know, I am preparing for company this weekend. Which means it's time for me clean my bathtubs and showers. A task I do not particularly enjoy....

The first shower/tub I doused with 409, gagged, wheezed, scrubbed, and eventually, 25 minutes later, made sparkle.

The second shower/tub I donned cleaning gloves, held my nose, and prepared to gag...but magically (he he) none of that happened!! I used my darling Mr. Clean Magic Eraser in the second shower/tub. I cleaned the whole thing in 5 minutes. Honestly!! I will show you pictures in a bit. It sparkles.

Oh Mr. Clean! I love you!

xoxo,

h

No comments: