Sunday, September 20, 2009

creepy

D and I had a great time "making the best of it" at Cedar Point.

This past weekend was the first weekend of Cedar Point's Halloweekends. Our hotel and the entire park were decked out for the occasion. I have never ever seen so many fake spider webs!

While strolling through the park Friday night we had to pass through a haunted walkway(which was filled with fog and park employees dressed up like monsters, serial killers, freaks, etc....you know...the usual ; ) While walking through the haunted walkway the monsters, serial killers, freaks, etc pop out and try to scare you...

I was in a wheel chair minding my own business so I thought all the scary people would leave me alone.

Think. Again.

So I'm being wheeled...watching out for scary people...trying to be cool...and all the sudden my mother-in-law yells from behind "Hey Halley!"

I turned around and a werewolf in a bloody mask is staring me right in the face....as he is pushing my wheel chair!!

I jumped so high I think I ripped a stitch!

D, his cousins, my in-laws, and I dissolved in laughter.

and then checked my stitches.

-h

No comments: