Friday, September 25, 2009

ouchy ouch ouch

Last night was the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy. omg. loved it.

I had a few girl friends over to watch the finale of season 5 and then the premiere of season 6. It was a fun time. I made virgin (I'm on pain meds and have some pregnant/newly unpregnant friends) watermelon margaritas and bought Graters ice cream, K and R brought popcorn, and S brought chocolate sprinkles. yum.

This morning my belly hurts. b a d.

D had to be up and at'em at 5 am this morning...so we were laying in bed and I was feeling yucky...and thinking..."you know, I bet I'd feel better if someone rubbed or patted my back/belly"....you know like burping a baby or rubbing out a gas bubble....

Then I knew I had fallen off the deep end. Way off.

A new low.

-h

*I have to tell you, an hour later that burping/belly rubbing thing still sounds pretty good. ha ha*

No comments: