Thursday, September 24, 2009

I win.

Yesterday I had a mini..well...mega..breakdown. I took my bandages off and my incisions were not completely healed. I think my eyes bulged out of my head. I immediately called H2 (my personal nurse) in complete hysteria. I think I sobbed for 45 straight minutes. H2 (god bless her) came rushing over, checked me out, and assured me I was going to be ok.

When she left I called D at work in complete hysteria (god bless him). The incision thing, not sleeping, and house hunting had sent me completely over the edge.

What did my dear husband do?

He brought home these:


Which made me do this:

What a great guy. And to top it all off he bought me tickets to see this:


The flowers and the tickets made me feel much much better. D wins = I win.

-h

No comments: