Tuesday, September 8, 2009

i've got a case of the mondays

but it's Tuesday! I have so much fun during 3 day weekends, but they throw me off schedule. : p

Today I took a niice long nap under my new giraffe print blanket. I adore giraffe print. I have giraffe shoes, bags, shirts, skirts, Pandora charms, purses and now a blanket!

I have been coveting this bag for years...for real...years...D are you listening?...years...


You know...I am getting my tummy cut open (ok, it will actually be 4 1cm incisions but whatever) on Monday....maybe this could be a "Get Well Soon" or a "Cheer Up" present? Right D ?
Who wants a teddy bear? I want a purse!
I really can't complain because D has agreed to allow me to purchase my 11th pair of yoga pants and Grey's Anatomy Season 5 in preparation for my recovery.
Now I am off to spend sometime with the other, other man in my life...Harry Potter...ah! Super lame right? I'm almost done with book 5!
-h

No comments: