Tuesday, September 22, 2009

funny kid story

While at Cedar Point D and I got to spend some time with a few of my very favorite kids. D's cousin T has 5 little ones. (Three of which were in my wedding. see below ) Her other two children are impressively brave young men, who road roller coasters that I would never dare!



You see that darling little curly blond in the middle? She is a spit-fire! : ) That is C.


Apparently the drive to Cedar Point was rough for the family. It was super late. The directions were a bit messed up. The kids were tired. And they found themselves in the middle of a recently fertilized field.


At which point C (age 2.5) looks up to her mom and dad and says, "Mom, who sh*t their pants out?


hahaha


I could not help but giggle, excessively, at this story.


I think she significantly lighten the mood in the car. Hopefully she gave you a giggle today too!


-h

p.s. Here are all 5 kids at Cedar Point in their t-shirts. Aren't they the cutest looking family?

No comments: