Tuesday, September 29, 2009

i'm pouting

D and I found out another (that makes 2 now) house we were lovin' accepted an offer before we could make one. boo.

I am going to soothe my soul by decorating my master bedroom.

I have lovingly decorated every room of my apartment but the master bedroom. I dunno..D and I are the only ones that see it, we don't really hang out in there, and it's not normally as tidy as the rest of the house...

I think I will add some photos (wedding photos maybe? we don't have a single one in the house), a few shelves, maybe some mirrors? I made a few purchases at Big Lots today. Man, I love that store. It is cheap, cheap, cheap. Super cheap.

I might try to go out to lunch too. I also might get a pedicure or a chair massage. I might get a new Pandora bead.

I am throwing myself a for real pity party.

Poor D...I wonder what kind of pity party he will throw? I will buy him some beer... no...even better... hard liquor! That's a good boy type of a pity party right? uh...I'll let him watch Fox News instead of Glee too! Lucky guy.

Enough pouting. : )

-h

No comments: