Wednesday, September 23, 2009

...rambling...

Happy Fall!! ohh I love this time of year. Actually, I love everything from today until the first-ish week of January (when I truly turn off the Christmas music... : )

I made a semi-truthful-promise that I would not buy any new fall decorations for my apartment because D and I might be moving...but that house we were originally looking at accepted a much higher offer...much much higher than it was worth or D and I would have responsibly paid.

C'est la vie (French) = That's life (English)

Today we are going to look at a few more houses. I'm trying to really pray about this and let God do all the work...well not all of it. ha ha Hopefully he will lead the way.

Since we don't have any for real prospects for an immediate move, I decided that I officially have permission to shop for fall decor. Just a few items. Like a new centerpiece for the table? or some big 'ol pumpkins for the porch? hmm maybe some hay? mums? a garland of bright orange and deep red leaves? Doesn't the thought of my soon to be bought fall treasures make you giddy? Does me.

I am feeling pretty good today. Just a bit sore when I move a certain way or bend at the waist. I am still battling this allergic reaction. fun fun.

Some of my friends have been sending over dinners. You people are life savers. H2 brought me chicken and rice -which is the only thing that tasted good for days post surgery. D(not sure of your number ha ha) mom of J-thanks for the veggie lasagna. R and A are bringing over homemade pizza tonight (and hopefully sharing it with us!). Thank you. Thank you.

By the way...if you are a girl...and you are my friend...check your facebook. I attempted to be cool and send a facebook invitation for a Grey's Season Premiere Party (on Thursday) but I'm not super great a facebook. I'll call today if I don't hear anything. : )

-h

No comments: